TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term “Visual IMPACT!” (Visual Impact Systems, Inc.) or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 306 East 4th Street, Royal Oak, Michigan 48067 U.S.A. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of Michigan, and the United State of America.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company, on a need to know basis only, use information collected from this site. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure proper usage of this data. We regularly investigate unauthorized use of this information, and prosecute, to the fullest extent of the law, to recover damages against those responsible.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, videos, and PDF documents are the property of Visual Impact systems, Inc, or its content suppliers, and is protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Visual Impact systems, Inc., with copyright authorship for this collection is also protected by international copyright laws.
306 East 4th Street
Royal Oak, MI 48067
CONTACT US: info at 4VIS.com
Copyright 1990-2015 © VISUAL IMPACT SYSTEMS, INC. All Rights Reserved.