Visual Impact System just started a comprehensive ‘renovation’ to the EZClaim medical billing software website. We first created a proposal that included a competitive analysis, an SEO strategy, suggested additions, a proposed new ‘look’ for the site, and a modular implementation timeline.
Specifically, these are some of the major items we will be providing:
– Made the site more user friendly (restructured navigation)
– Created ‘landing pages’
– Added new pages and graphics
– Launched an AdWords campaign (Implemented by Search Ad Marketing)
– Moved the site to one of the best WordPress hosting companies, WPEngine – Added the WP-Rocket cache
(which with WPEngine increased the speed of the site and decreased the cost per click) – Continually analyzed and corrected errors with SEMRush
– Researched and implemented visitor tracking
– Updated their YouTube channel
– Implemented SEO for the website and YouTube channel
– Coordinating their branding
– Collaborating with their HubSpot CRM and marketing platform
– Progressively updating the site to a new ‘look’
– Do weekly updates in a Staging environment, ‘push’ updates to the Live site
– Tested new WordPress and plugin updates in a Development environment
– Perform site backups and maintained site security
[ NOTE: We continue to update the website, so click on this link to see what it looks like now ].
EZClaim is a medical billing and scheduling company that provides a best-in-class product with exceptional service and support. They are a SaaS (Software as a Service) company that is an ‘affiliate’ of Fullsteam Holdings, which provides cost advantages and collaboration by having a family of related SaaS companies working together.
Visual Impact Systems does not only do website development. We are a full-service advertising and marketing firm, with over 29 years of expertise in combining compelling design, a strong marketing strategy, and innovative technologies into a coordinated message—transforming communications with our proven ‘Integrated Multimedia’ approach, we call “Transformaction.”
Our website shows our expertise in the following media ‘outlets’: Internet Marketing; Web Site Design; Mobile; Video Production; Trade Shows; Print; Television’ Radio; Computers; Photography; Signage; Merchandising; and Multimedia. You can also contact us via e-mail or just call us now (248-548-7000) to determine if we can help you with your marketing needs.